The Seaside School Foundation is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization, so all gifts are tax deductible. Each year, the Foundation works with the school leadership team and the school board to identify needs that will benefit our school community. We encourage all to participate in our Annual Fund by donating through the form below. We appreciate your continued support.
March Madness Bracket Challenge
Here's what you need to know:
- Make a minimum donation of $30.00 to The Seaside School Annual Fund by this Wednesday, March 15th at midnight.
- Once your donation is made, you will receive an email confirmation with details regarding how to make your bracket selections.
- The Bracket Challenge is organized as a private group through the Run Your Pool and is all ONLINE–no paper brackets!
- Please be sure to include your student's name and grade under AFFILIATION on the gift form.
- The object of the game is simple: Correctly pick the winner of the most matches in the 63 games. The Bracket Challenge is organized as a private group through the Run Your Pool.
- Prizes will be awarded to the top three finishers: a $1,000 VISA gift card for first place, $500 VISA gift card for second place, and a $250 VISA gift card for third place.
- Brackets go live on Selection Sunday, which is Sunday, March 12th, and all picks must be entered by noon on Thursday, March 16th.