Applications & Admission
Applications for admission for the 2023 – 2024 school year will be accepted from January 16, 2023 through 5:00PM (Central Time) on February 28, 2023 for enrollment in the following school year through the lottery process.
Only those applicants who submit complete and accurate applications by the February 28th deadline will be placed in the enrollment lottery. Applications may be submitted after the enrollment lottery through the end of the calendar year (March 17, 2023 - December 31, 2023) for those wishing to join the waiting list for the 2023 – 2024 school year.
Pursuant to the Florida Statutes and the Seaside School's charter, certain applicants are given an admission preference. Regardless of preference, all incoming students must submit a complete and accurate application for admission. Applicants are selected in the following preference order:
- Children of current employees of the Seaside School, Inc. – both Seaside Neighborhood School and Seacoast Collegiate High School
- Children of past and current members of the Seaside School, Inc. Board of Directors
- Siblings of currently enrolled students at Seaside Neighborhood School and Seacoast Collegiate High School
- Walton County residents
Apply for lottery enrollment here: https://seaside.schoolmint.com/login
2022-2023 Enrollment Capacity
Each year, the Board of Directors for The Seaside School, Inc., establishes the maximum enrollment capacity limits for both the Seaside Neighborhood School and Seacoast Collegiate High School in compliance with Florida's Controlled Open Enrollment Policy and approved by the Walton County School District. The maximum enrollment capacity for the 2021-2022 academic school is as follows:
- Seaside Neighborhood School: 192
- Seacoast Collegiate High School: 216