Seacoast Online Learning
Stay in the know:
- Read the Guidelines to Online Instruction.
- Look at the Learning Calendar for the coming week (available below). As you will note, you are directed to access your teachers’ Google Classrooms for your assignments.
- Pay close attention to the Digital School Schedule. This is when you will interact with your teachers. Some are doing live classes and others want you to be working on their work at that time so if you have a question you can email them and they will be available during that block.
- Since you are in semester long classes, except English and Hope, you have completed half your coursework at this time. You are now beginning the second half of your courses. Please notice there is an assessment period, from 12:30-1:30 pm, on the Digital School Schedule. This is an option for the teachers to administer their quizzes and tests so they do not overlap with another class.
- If you are in any FLVS classes, the deadline to finish is May 22. This is so we can get final grades from FLVS and include them on your transcript.
- Sophomores – The vast majority of you are on track with your GPA to be going to the college next fall. There is a handful of you that I consider “on the bubble”. Do not get behind in your work. You are expected to be in your classes every school day. Spring Break is behind us and it is time to get back in the game.
- PERT – The majority of Sophomores have completed the Math PERT. We are trying to figure out how we are going to get the Reading and Language Arts tests accomplished. The counselors and I are working on this.
Parents: If you ever have a question, email me at email@example.com or call my cell 678-895-4739.
- Guidelines for Online Classes
- Seacoast Digital School Schedule
- Seacoast At Home Learning Grade Parameters
- Learning Calendars:
- At Home Learning Calendar - March 23-27
- At Home Learning Calendar - March 30-April 3
- At Home Learning Calendar - April 6-10
- At Home Learning Calendar - April 13-17
- At Home Learning Calendar - April 20-24
- At Home Learning Calendar - April 27-May 1
- At Home Learning Calendar - May 4-8
- At Home Learning Calendar - May 11-15