Apply for the 2022 Board of Directors Class
We appreciate your interest in serving on the Seaside School Inc. Board of Directors. The application period for annual Board of Directors classes will begin in December and run through February. If you have any questions or would like more information regarding this process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Seaside School Inc. annually accepts applications for local members of the community to serve on our Board of Directors, and the selection of new board members is made by the current Board of Directors. The Seaside School Inc. Board of Directors takes this process very seriously. In order to be considered, applicants must submit a complete application, and those applications must be submitted online.
There is certain criteria which is considered optimal for applicants under consideration by the Board of Directors. This criteria includes:
- Participation in standing committees and subcommittees of the Board of Directors
- Volunteerism and sponsorship in support the Seaside School Half Marathon + 5K and surrounding activities
- Volunteerism and sponsorship in support of the Supper Club series of events
- Attendance at Seaside School Board of Directors' monthly meetings
- Volunteers at on-campus activities including (but not limited to) mentorship and The Amazing Shake
- Solicitation of funding efforts to benefit Seaside School Foundation